Friday, May 3, 2013

Epiphany before midnight

Epiphany before midnight.. Used to feel bad about loving too hard.. Too strong and too much. Then.. I read the word of God that said Love, is the greatest gift! I realize now that I am full of the greatest gift from the Almighty creator... It is sad that others have become afraid of Gods greatest out pour.. I am powerful with love not weakend by fear... I understand now why my feet stand where, many dare to step. why, I speak boldly when others are silent. Why, I write fearlessly with the voice of my experience.. Caring not what others think. I understand that I, Najai am a force that forms others into complexity just by being me. (C) 2013 Logicalpoetist

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR: Thank you to all my readers. Your attention to NAJAIS CUP OF COCOA is appreciated. Please take the time to comment in order to encourage the writer to better target your interest.

Thank you.. Najai aka Cocoa