Friday, September 24, 2010

A Wise man

A wise man is strong even when confonted with an opportunity to be weak. A wise man humbles himself even as trouble seeks him out. He accepts his responsibility with his head head high maintaining his dignity, excercising integrity. A wise man takes care of his flock and his nest despite, the inclusion of a "lost soul.." He recognizes his own imperfections and commits to change. Ignores his own souls invasion.
A wise man waits and relies soley on the "Most high" He is Peace, Love and Life personified.


(C)logicalpoetist September 2010

A wise man is my cousin Vernon

Dedicated to my cousin "V"

with all my love,

Najai

1 comment:

  1. Cousin

    This is going to be my mantra for a good while now. Thank you so much cuz.
    I love you right back.

    ReplyDelete

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR: Thank you to all my readers. Your attention to NAJAIS CUP OF COCOA is appreciated. Please take the time to comment in order to encourage the writer to better target your interest.

Thank you.. Najai aka Cocoa