Friday, August 6, 2010

Life's Formation

106 degrees rule
hot sun screams
ceiling fan cools
soul swaying
beckoning for light
Jazz playing
possibility of a
harmonious night

Flame burns
wax drips
pauses in mid air
mint tea
warms lips
daggering stare
brown eyes bleed
hazel tears

Multiple colors
that exspress
yet camouflage
my metomrphosis

A new me
a larceny
of time
Untimely
presentation
to the world
will the universe
still hold me
in it's arms

Will I be a butterfly
A wonder woman
or simply become
the next level I-

(C) logicalpoetist August 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR: Thank you to all my readers. Your attention to NAJAIS CUP OF COCOA is appreciated. Please take the time to comment in order to encourage the writer to better target your interest.

Thank you.. Najai aka Cocoa