Thursday, December 31, 2009

In the wind...

Extending my hand
and heart to you
I call you my friend
How does that happen
with such truth
such distance
in the wind
Time's gone by
events happening
from all ends
we share as much
as time allows
in the distance
of the wind
I trust the sun
to warm you
trusting God
to keep you
safe and sound
Believing in him
for deliverence
from anything
that attempts
to bring you down
Wherever we go
when ever we meet
if ever,or never
our souls blend
my prayer is that
you always know
I am grateful for
our friendships growth
in the distance of the wind

(C)logicalpoetist December 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR: Thank you to all my readers. Your attention to NAJAIS CUP OF COCOA is appreciated. Please take the time to comment in order to encourage the writer to better target your interest.

Thank you.. Najai aka Cocoa